You are happy to cook would know how well it using a sharp kitchen knife. Various uses cutting can be done faster and work more efficiently.
However, over time, the blade will dull too slowly. However, it also depends of how the treatment. As the primary tool for preparing food in the kitchen, proper treatment and care on the blade can make it more durable. There are several things you can do to treat it like the following:
- Clean the blade after use with soap and warm water to remove any remaining dirt and stick to the maximum. After that, dry blades that are not easily corroded.
- Hone the blade on a regular basis, to keep the curve angle. The traditional way is proven accurate, by rubbing it repeatedly on a rock or stone mortar until edges feel sharp again. Sharpen your knife blade in the direction of the wall to the corner sharpness ramps. The more sloping angle, the sharper the knife anyway.
- Today the knife has a variety of variants with different designs for the need to cut that is also diverse. Use a knife according to their characteristics in order to keep its life long. For example, thin knife to slice the meat will be more easily damaged condition when used to cut pieces of hard meat or bone cutting. Using a knife in accordance with its function as well to keep the bolts on the knife to keep it in perfect condition that affects your comfort when using it.
- Keep the knife in the drawer with a special sheath. If no gloves, you can use a paper hard and rigid enough to wrap it up. This avoids a collision with other objects which also can cause damage.
- You should not store knives in a wooden box, given the wood can absorb water. This will result in the moist air and over time can cause deterioration of the blade.Related Posts to this article: