Occupancy is limited is not a barrier to have a patio (small garden in the house). Because, in fact there are no specific standards for building a patio area.
No confusion if you have the desire to build a patio in your home. Here are some simple tips to build your patio even though the land is limited.
As reported by the site of TLC, Sunday (12/25/2011), a key condition for building a patio is the efficiency of land. For that, consider the following tips:
1. Make your patio a way that can be enjoyed from the four sides of the various types of space next to it.
2. For the size of the patio, should be proportional to your home land. For example, a small patio area size of less than 200 square meters to moderate (between 200 and 400 square meters).
Proportional to the size of the patio area that you can make an area of 3×4 square meters. Patio small (3×4 meters square) should be given the pavement (hard material) such as rocks or with a full pot.
This is so that plants placed in pots facilitate the arrangement and growth. For large fields, the patio can be tailored to the needs of so-called page in the (inner courtyard).
3. Designing more carefully in order to observe the sun and wind for a garden can still be free to fall and go.
4. Take advantage of artificial mini waterfall, small pond, and vines as a variation of scenery, and the extra beauty.
5. Put the seat also has adjustable size, on the patio. Perhaps with a canopied seat, or chair so durable weather-resistant variety.Related Posts to this article: