Occupancy is limited is not a barrier to have a patio (small garden in the house). Because, in fact there are no specific standards for building a patio area.
No confusion if you have the desire to build a patio in your home. Here are some simple tips to build your patio even though the land is limited.
As reported by the site of TLC, Sunday (12/25/2011), a key condition for building a patio is the efficiency of land. For that, consider the following tips:
1. Make your patio a way that can be enjoyed from the four sides of the various types of space next to it.
2. For the size of the patio, should be proportional to your home land. For example, a small patio area size of less than 200 square meters to moderate (between 200 and 400 square meters).
Proportional to the size of the patio area that you can make an area of 3×4 square meters. Patio small (3×4 meters square) should be given the pavement (hard material) such as rocks or with a full pot.
This is so that plants placed in pots facilitate the arrangement and growth. For large fields, the patio can be tailored to the needs of so-called page in the (inner courtyard).
3. Designing more carefully in order to observe the sun and wind for a garden can still be free to fall and go.
4. Take advantage of artificial mini waterfall, small pond, and vines as a variation of scenery, and the extra beauty.
5. Put the seat also has adjustable size, on the patio. Perhaps with a canopied seat, or chair so durable weather-resistant variety.
Outdoor patio Furniture
Outdoor Patio Ideas
Outdoor Patio Lighting
Patio Fireplace Design
Patio Outdoor Furniture
Wooden Patio Furniture
Glass wall Paneling
A Japanese architect, Sou Fujimoto, managed to build a house with a unique or unusual architecture. The uniqueness of the house located in a densely in Tokyo, Japan, this is all elements of the building is made of glass.
The house consists of 21 transparent “space” is to adopt the concept of a tree house. Therefore, any “space” is connected to each other. The liaison is the ladder that can be folded or permanent. Known as the “House NA”, the house has a transparent area 914 square feet.
Therefore, residents can move in the house without getting out or into the room.
According to Fujimoto, any location in the house is connected to one another through “speaking voices” from one resident to other residents.
“The interesting point is where a tree is not airtight but still connected to each other in a unique relativity. To hear someone’s voice from beyond and above, we have to jump to another tree branch, and the discussions could take place in all branches of the tree even though its members in various branches. These are the conditions we experience in life in the crowded housing,
Modern Transparent Partition Ideas
Transparent Bed And Breakfast Bubble Room
Transparent Glass Furniture
Transparent Home Ideas
Transparent House Concrete Art Floor ideas
transparent House Design
Transparent Room Divider
Transparent Wall Design