Designing the interior in a small house is tricky. His house is small but the activity and the need remains the same, starting from waking up until going to sleep again. Room size was made according to need, all calculated fit no more, even sometimes the room is somewhat narrowed. So take the surefire strategy for selecting furniture.
But do not worry, with a tiny room that can be presented all the furniture as needed. Such as planning the children’s bedroom furniture, some furniture can be used as a single function, such as a bunk bed and the bottom there are the drawers to put folded clothes. Likewise for a desk, you can create a list of items to be placed on the desks.
Moreover, your son or daughter has a favorite item that you want to display, and then you can plan it on the desks. Keep in mind in planning the furniture, but also the needs of users, size and material. Think back to buy ready-made furniture, usually does not fit in existing space.
The mass manufacture of furniture does not make it exclusive, meaning that the shape and size of the furniture of this type are easily obtained using the standard that is expected to occupy any room size. This type of furniture is not bad, but less appropriate for a small house that needs telling finesse.
1. Compact, some functions can be used as furniture, furniture that is compact. For that you can plan the function of furniture that will be one, and needs to be accommodated on the furniture.
2. Physical security, planning of furniture to think about user security. For example a desk height adjusted to the wearer, not to a desk that is too high will result in your son or daughter falls.
3. Convenience, ready-made furniture should be comfortable to use. For example a child study table, a corner and made of sharp material. In addition to discomfort is also not safe to use by children.
4. Size, the furniture according to the size of the existing space, this furniture is usually booked, so the size of the furniture of the room should be considered. Less precise measurements, will lead to disappointment and even redundant, because the furniture completely unusable.
5. Material is durable, long lasting furniture material if there is proper use of material specifications. For example the use of heat-resistant material used on table top kitchen set.
6. The material is safe from harmful chemicals; some materials contain chemicals hazardous to health, especially for children. Offers material of the furniture workshop, considered and studied first. Better a little bit expensive but it is safe for health and long-lasting.
7. Supervision, of the furniture that would neatly provide good satisfaction to you as a buyer and also the owner of the workshop. You can immediately see the manufacturing process at the workshop, make sure the furniture is done properly.Related Posts to this article: